Monday, May 25, 2015

cloud books.

as many of you know, clouds have been my constant reminder in many things this past year.  my reminder of hope. and to hope. my reminder that God answers prayers always...even if it takes time. reminders that he's on the move. in my life, in our adoption, in our jobs, finances and hearts. so i recently made a book of all my cloud pictures up to now taken on my holga film camera and put them in an artifact uprising book.  they're 5.5x5.5 in size with a soft cover and great quality bound book.  love that company...aside from their high shipping prices (which are legitimate since they are packaged well). every few pages scriptures are typed in that have meant a lot to us in the past year and the various seasons we have been in and walked through...


i ordered this first copy for my dad for father's day and he loved it. so i figured why not sell them? i'm getting one for myself now as a coffee table book and figured i'd offer it to others also.  so if you happen to be interested go to the top right corner of the site where it says "donate" and you can pay through there. because of the high shipping prices i have to ask $40 for them and that's not really making much of anything off of them.  but a few people had been interested in them when i posted it on instagram.  make sure you give your shipping/address info when you pay so I can have the books sent directly to you!

shirts are also for sale still as well. we are almost done and have saved enough for the funding needed, but anything above and beyond will go towards blessing the other children at the orphanage with supplies and items they are in need of.  we plan to take extra suitcases/trunks to leave there when we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment